Student Success Initiatives: LARC Tutorial Scholarship
LARC Scholarships for FALL will open the Monday of Week 1.
Check your eligibility and apply for a scholarship:
The eligibility link will be available on Monday, September 27th for the Fall quarter.
- You MUST complete the SSI LARC Scholarship Agreement Form by Friday of Week 2
- You MUST attend at least 10 of the LARC tutorial sessions. You can track your attendance on the LARC enrollment website.
- You MUST complete an Academic Success Plan with a Peer Educator in Student Success Initiatives by Friday of Week 4. Schedule your appointment here.
- DEADLINE to sign your LARC Agreement is Friday of Week 2, October 8th, at 5 pm.
- **No exceptions**
- Please note that you can enroll in a LARC tutoring session of your choice prior to completing the SSI LARC Tutorial Scholarship requirements; signing up for a tutorial session does not warrant you a scholarship, you need to fulfill ALL scholarship requirements.
- If you were eligible for the scholarship the previous quarter, that does not warrant you the scholarship this quarter. You must check your eligibility and sign the LARC Agreement form each quarter you would like the scholarship.
- Signing a LARC Scholarship Agreement may have minor implications on your financial aid package. If you have questions about your financial aid package, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at UCI at Tel: (949) 824-8262 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any questions or concerns, please call the SSI office at (949) 824-1142.
Academic Success Plans
Academic Success Plans (ASPs) will be offered through Zoom video calls for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students who need to complete an ASP to fulfill their LARC scholarship requirement will do so through a virtual Zoom call with a Student Success Initiatives Peer Educator.
- ASPs will begin Monday of Week 1 and will end Friday of Week 4
- Students will have the option to sign up for a 30 minute 1-1 appointment.
- 1-1’s are available from: 9am - 2pm
- All ASP appointments will be scheduled through google calendar at the following link: https://appointments.web.uci.edu/. Make sure to select (Academic Success Plan) when scheduling your appointment.
- The Zoom invite link will be available to students in the appointment description once they select their appointment time. They are responsible for clicking the Zoom link at the time of their appointment, and the link will direct them to the video chat.
* Zoom is accessible through mobile device and computer.
Failure to complete an Academic Success Plan by Friday of Week 4 will result in students having to pay the $125 LARC fee at the end of the quarter. Students should email email@example.com with any concerns about completing their requirements.
Questions? Contact Adeeva Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org