Student Success Initiatives: LARC Tutorial Scholarship
Winter Quarter 2020 LARC Scholarships are now CLOSED.
- Please note that you can enroll in a LARC tutoring session of your choice prior to completing the SSI LARC Tutorial Scholarship requirements; signing up for a tutorial session does not warrant you a scholarship, you need to fulfill ALL scholarship requirements.
- If you were eligible for the scholarship the previous quarter, that does not warrant you the scholarship this quarter. You must check your eligibility and sign the LARC Agreement form each quarter you would like the scholarship.
- Signing a LARC Scholarship Agreement may have minor implications on your financial aid package. If you have questions about your financial aid package, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at UCI at Tel: (949) 824-8262 or Email: email@example.com
- For any questions or concerns, please call the SSI office at (949) 824-1142.
If you applied for a Winter 2020 LARC Scholarship, be sure to complete the following requirements to have your scholarship disburse at the end of the quarter.
- Complete an Academic Success Plan with Student Success Initiatives by Week 5 (February 7, 2020)
- Attend 10 LARC Tutorials throughout the quarter.
- Click here to find scholarships for new freshmen, transfers, and current undergraduate students.
- The UCI Office of Financial Aid keeps a list of external scholarship opportunities. Make sure to check it out.
- Scholarship Process and Checklist (PDF)
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org